[Vision2020] Rep. Wiener Mocks GOP for Defund NPR Bill (video)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 19 07:59:13 PDT 2011

Rep. Anthony Wiener is probably the most respected member of the US House
of Representatives.  He will not hesitate in drawing (and enforcing the
proverbial line and putting peoples' feet to the proverviaal fire.

What I found out about Rep. Wiener, in February of last years during an
interview by Jon Stewart, is that Rep. Wiener was a college roomie of Jon
Stewart in college.  Now THERE's a couple guys I would love to sit down
and share a few beers with.

Jon Stewart's interview of Rep. Anthony Wiener (February 4, 2010):

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-february-4-2010/anthony-weiner

Seeya round town, Moscow.