[Vision2020] Manning/V2020

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Mar 16 08:53:16 PDT 2011

An editorial on the same subject:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/03/16/kupers.bradley.manning.prison/index.html?hpt=T2
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sunil Ramalingam
  To: vision 2020
  Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 7:24 AM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Manning/V2020

  Since I've ripped the Daily News for its editorials, I'll commend them for today's editorial on the treatment of Pvt. Manning, and the forced resignation of P.J. Crowley.

  The Obama administration does not have a problem with the mistreatment of a prisoner. Its problem is with a member of the administration speaking the truth, and that is shameful.

  Sunil

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com