[Vision2020] Senate Bill 1110 (Education - Pay for Performance)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 18:50:36 PST 2011

Joe,

Yes, aside from some advances in social justices, the baby-boomers made America way worse off than it had been handed. You produced Bush, elected him, and supported idiots like him. You created the commercialization of everything for profit. Your generation destroyed the economy. To proclaim the blame on one single person in the last eight years is idiotic even for someone so far removed from the real world as a professor of philosophy. Scapegoating seems to be the mantra of the baby-boomers. Unlike the previous generation of "The Buck Stops Here".  Now it is play hot potato with the buck. "It is his fault, her fault, their fault, not at all my fault."

Donovan Arnold