[Vision2020] Senate Bill 1110 (Education - Pay for Performance)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:41:47 PST 2011

No actually the problem was Bush. Be honest.

There is something odd and ignorant about seeing America at it's finest pre-1960 -- prior to the civil rights movement.

Let me guess: you're not black, you're not a woman.

I still think our best days are yet to come, after the Tea Party becomes a bad memory, the political equivalent of the mullet.