[Vision2020] FW: Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:02:32 PST 2011

Hi Dave,

No go with the UN.  This is a only right to be a member of a labor union.  It is not the right to be recognized for collective bargaining.  For public employees this right is granted by "enabling" legislation.  The Idaho Legislature refuses to "enable" those of us who are criminally addicted to democracy in all workplaces.

Nick

To: Dave; vision2020
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Universal Declaration of Human Rights

So, Dave -

Ya wanna be the first to file a complaint with the United Nations against
the state of Idaho for violating the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights?

Please do.

It'll make for a great summer.

Heck.  I'll start makin' plans for the Welcoming Committee NCO Dine-in and
Beer Bash for greeting the Canadian advance party, ok?

This is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

On Thu, March 10, 2011 2:35 pm, Dave wrote:
> Article 23-4:
> "Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the
> protection of his interests."
>
> Didn't we sign this document back in '48?
>
> Dave
>
> --
> Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
> McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown

 List services made available by First Step Internet,