[Vision2020] Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 10 14:58:59 PST 2011

So, Dave -

Ya wanna be the first to file a complaint with the United Nations against
the state of Idaho for violating the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights?

Please do.

It'll make for a great summer.

Heck.  I'll start makin' plans for the Welcoming Committee NCO Dine-in and
Beer Bash for greeting the Canadian advance party, ok?

This is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

On Thu, March 10, 2011 2:35 pm, Dave wrote:
> Article 23-4:
> "Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the
> protection of his interests."
>
> Didn't we sign this document back in '48?
>
> Dave
>
> --
> Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
> McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown