[Vision2020] Senate Bill 1110 (Education - Pay for Performance)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:54:00 PST 2011

Bull. This is just tea party rhetoric. Blaming blacks has become unfashionable, so teachers are the new scapegoats.

We're in trouble because folks like you  -- name less uncompromising zealots -- elected an idiot for two straight terms. He started two wars, which we can't escape, drove up the debt, and ran us into an economic recession.