[Vision2020] Senate Bill 1110 (Education - Pay for Performance)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 9 11:55:45 PST 2011

Oops . . .

Make that "44 ayes to 26 nays"

Hey, this is only the second email I sent from my iPad, ok?

For those that I sought guidance from earlier:  I selected iPad because of
its virtually infinite capabilities (and the fact that iPad2 has been
released, thus dropping the price of a 64-gigabyte iPad with 3G from $960
to $740).  The only benefit that I can see that iPad 2 has over iPad is
that it has two cameras, and I, personally don't care for one let alone
two.  Heck, I avoid mirrors in the morning until my third cup of coffee.
So, just what makes Apple think that I would care to share such a scary
experience with others in the morning.