[Vision2020] In Protest to Idaho Senate Bills 1108 and 1110

Penni Cyr cpenni at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:58:25 PST 2011

Wednesday, 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.at the crosswalk... I left out that little
detail...

For all who can, please come walk beside us and show those in Boise who
believe that "folks back home" support the Luna bills....*that they are
wrong.*

I want to express my most sincere appreciation and that of all the teachers
and educators in Moscow for all the support and encouragement and time you
all give to our schools, our students and our teachers!  Our community gets
it....and for that we are deeply grateful.  You Rock!!!  And so does
Shirley, Tom and Dan....a shout goes out to our representatives in Boise!
 Thank you, thank you.

Penni Cyr