[Vision2020] In Protest to Idaho Senate Bills 1108 and 1110

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 5 08:32:13 PST 2011

The following list of events, in protest to Idaho Senate Bills 1108
(Education - Collective Bargaining) and 1110 (Education - Pay for
Performance) have been provided to me by Penni Cyr (Moscow High School
librarian and Idaho's representative on the National Education Association
board of directors) for posting to the Viz.

Saturday (today): Student Union Building 10:30 - 12:30....we will be
handing out information about these bills and asking community members to
pen postcards to the Governor and the House which we can hand deliver next
week.

Monday - Gritman "Triangle Park"....area where the road from Lewiston and
Troy come into and out of Moscow....for more informational picketing at
4:30 - 6:00.

Wednesday - Crosswalks at the Mall on the Moscow Pullman Highway....we
will be utilizing the crosswalks and using our informational signs.....

We also have postcards we would like community members to utilize to write
to all House members and the Governor telling them to reject S1108 and
S1110.  We will be hand delivering these to Boise during House
deliberations.

We need lots of people who are not teachers to come support us and walk
with us.  Any help you can give would be great.

Seeya there, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown