[Vision2020] Certainly No Thinking Person is Surprised . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 24 06:41:03 PDT 2011

Dan "Area Man" Carscallen suggests:

"I suppose some folks would say that's not a bad thing . . . "

Some may, most won't . . . as reflected in election after election after election after . . .

See y'all at the Park Bench Dedication Ceremony . . . In tribute to Rep. Tom Trail, Rep. Shirley Ringo, and Bob Greene . . . at 3:00 PM on July 9th in East City Park.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown