[Vision2020] Say What?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Jun 12 16:31:24 PDT 2011

It didn’t come here.  I’ll ask Norm to be looking for it.  He usually gets Republican mailings.  Now that one is going to have to register as a Republican I imagine they’ll use that list to control their mail....and their voters, of course.  Imagine having to register as a Republican in order to keep ones job.

And Moscow High teachers do NOT dissect live kittens in the teachers’ lounge.  They use the principal’s office.

Sue H.