[Vision2020] Henry Johnston

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:44:15 PDT 2011

On the issue of whether Hank is conservative or progressive I'm reminded of
the saying: "With friends like these, who needs enemies?" IMO tossing around
the word "hippies" to refer to liberals and progressives just because he
thinks its funny is a way to convince folks that one is moderate. It is
offensive. Period.