[Vision2020] Henry Johnston

Shirley Ringo ringoshirl at moscow.com
Thu Jun 9 08:39:56 PDT 2011

Visionaries:

Henry made this comment:

"Also, Shirley Ringo was incorrect in assuming that I'm a "republican" with "big business" leanings."

I apologize for my comments that may have been in error.

I have know Henry for some time and have enjoyed speaking with him.  We have kidded about our opposing views and Henry has told me that he has grown more moderate.

His recent posting in the Daily News, and the nature of his comments in the very strong positions he took opposing the re-election of Nancy Chaney caused me to believe he remains more in the conservative camp.  Of course, he has every right to hold any opinion with which he is comfortable.

Shirley