[Vision2020] PR - City to Discuss Day Care
skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Jun 8 17:07:43 PDT 2011
City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p | 208-883-7006
e | griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w | www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>
City Administrative Committee to Discuss Proposed Changes to Day Care Ordinance
June 8, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow will be proposing changes to the City Day Care Ordinance (as it relates to the Moscow Day Care Code, Title 9 Section 10) to the Administrative Committee on Monday, June 13th at 4:30pm. Changes will bring the current City Day Care Ordinance into compliance with the Idaho State Law.
Changes proposed include:
* exempting from Day Care certain facilities and business practices;
* eliminating National Crime Information Center background checks;
* prohibiting Day Care licensure where a registered sex offender resides on the premises;
* including additional crimes which prevent Day Care licensure to businesses and/or persons (temporarily or permanently);
* and conforming the local Ordinance to State Day Care health and safety requirements.
The Committee also plans to discuss whether to include a provider's own children in the count of who is a "child" for purposes of determining who must be registered or licensed by the City.
For more information please contact Keli Jones, Deputy City Clerk's office at 208-883-7001.
Story Contact: Keli Jones, Deputy City Clerk
Email: kjones at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:kjones at ci.moscow.id.us>
The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Vision2020