[Vision2020] The Twilight Zone - "The Mighty Casey" (1959)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Tue Jul 26 15:19:29 PDT 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

It's been a while sincle last time I done posted a video jus' for its
entertainment qulity, huh?

Well . . .

Good things come to them folks who wait.  Like jus' the other day when I
was lookin' 'round the web (I was abrowsin' and abrowsin') and darn it if
I didn't find a treasure trove of ol' (I mean O-L-D), public-domain
(copyright done expired back when I was a way little 'un) of Twilight Zone
episodes.

First up . . .

---------------------------------------

"The Mighty Casey" (1959)

Dr. Stillman arranges to have his human-looking robot signed up as the
star pitcher of the Hoboken Zephyrs. The team zooms to fourth place thanks
to Casey. After he's beaned by a ball, a doctor discovers Casey has no
heart. The rules say nine men make up a team, and without a heart Casey is
not a man. Dr. Stillman gives Casey a heart, but he becomes too
compassionate to strike out other players. The Zephyrs lose the pennant,
and Casey is washed up in baseball. Dr. Stillman gives the coach, Mouth
McGarry, Casey's blueprints as a memento. Looking at them, McGarry gets a
sudden inspiration, and chases after the doctor.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/TwilightZone_MightyCasey_1959.htm

More (as in LOTS more) to come, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com