[Vision2020] Pollyanna Wants to Know: Who's the Lying Sack of Sh*t?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 20 14:27:50 PDT 2011

Paul Rumelhart stated:

"Megaloads, whether they be "mini" megaloads, "toy" megaloads, or whatever are doing no discernible harm to Moscow that I can see, beyond some tree-trimming and a possible noise issue."

I am certain that the people of Pierce and Weippe had similar thoughts . . . just before the lights went out.

Paul Rumelhart goes on to inquire:

"So I can assume that a principled man like yourself will be lying down in the middle of the road the next time a megaload of any size that is destined for the tar sands project rolls through town, right?"

Unless there exists a sufficiently large parking facility located in the vicinity of the Idaho side of Lookout Pass, this is (fortunately) not likely to occur within the foreseeable future with appreciable thanks to a district judge in Montana who is enforcing an injunction against the megaloads from entering Montana.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_79672c4e-b26a-11e0-8434-001cc4c002e0.html

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown