[Vision2020] Science Article/Website Mismatch Re: US Per Capita Leaking of CO2 into Atmosphere: 19.18 Tons, 2008

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:35:04 PDT 2011

In the following post, the Proceedings of the National Academy of
Sciences article titled "Satellite-based global-ocean mass balance
estimates of interannual variability and emerging trends in
continental freshwater discharge" was followed by a PNAS website to
the wrong article on the Earth's hydrological cycle.  I was reading
both articles at once, thus the mistake.  The correct website is
below:

Regarding flooding:

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2010/09/28/1003292107