[Vision2020] Five Years Ago Today (July 14, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 14 11:58:05 PDT 2011

As I browsed the archives this morning, I came across a recording that is
marking its fifth anniversary today.

Please excuse the low-quality graphic, but I was in a hurry and this
stinkpot was jus' beggin' to be stirred.

So, without further hesitation, here 'tis.

On July 14, 2006, KRFP (a community radio station in Moscow, Idaho)
broadcast a two-and-a-half-hour debate between Doug Wilson, Pastor of
Christ Church, and Keely Emerine-Mix, a local concerned citizen with a
strong theological background.  The debate centered around Christ  Church
and its impact on the local community of Moscow.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/CC_Debate

In the words of my fave rock band . . .

"Ohbladi . . . Ohbladah . . . Life goes on."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown