[Vision2020] Computer question

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 14 11:32:42 PDT 2011

Hi Carl,

The short answer is they expect a resolution within a few weeks.  You can
read more at this link:

https://community.mcafee.com/thread/36733

Be sure to read all the posts on the first page because the answer depends
somewhat on where you get your McAfee Site Advisor.

I know Tom has already put in a plug for Norton products, but I ditched
Symantec's Norton products three-four years ago after being a Symantec
customer for well over a decade & a Norton product beta tester for about
five years - I personally saw a decline in their "home" products.
Currently, I'm a fan of BitDefender Internet Security 2011 & ESET Smart
Security . . . before this year, I thought Trend Micro had a great product.

It's a PITA, but I no longer have "brand loyalty" to Internet Security
products & instead review features each year a month or two before whatever
I'm using expires.  IMHO, home PC security software is one area where
competition has really benefitted consumers  J

HTH,

Saundra

Moscow, ID

nothing.