[Vision2020] Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 11:15:20 PDT 2011

Assuming she's Christian, "sinners" are her bread and butter.  In the
context of the people she "treats" who come into her office, "sinner"
makes as much sense as anything for her to say.  Perhaps she could have
said "people in need of salvation".  Would that have gone over better?

I can see non-Christians being upset if she thinks of the soldiers she
works with as "sinners", since that seems to be a Christian-specific
term, but that's an argument for another day.

Paul