[Vision2020] MPD Press Release

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 7 13:45:14 PDT 2011

When this scumbag is apprehended, tried, and convicted, his apprehension, trial, and conviction should be posted in the media as the process evolves from apprehension to conviction.

Make an example of this idiot.  Make people think twice before they attempt the same thing.

Jus' letting off some steam, V-peeps.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown