[Vision2020] Entertainment in the Park

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Jul 5 11:49:22 PDT 2011

PRESS RELEASE
Title: Entertainment in the Park

07-05-2011 -[cid:image009.jpg at 01CC3B08.DEC76B50] Are you looking for a fun, family friendly summer activity that is free?  Then join us Thursday Nights for the Entertainment in the Park at East City Park in Moscow!  The fun concludes this Thursday, July 7th from 6pm - 8pm and features fun activities, great performances, and live music. Don't miss the African-style sound of Sesitshaya Marimba! Then stick around for the Moscow Arts Commission Band performance, featuring Disney Music Magic.

For more information call the Latah County Library at: (208) 882-3925.

The Entertainment in the Park is sponsored by: The City of Moscow, the Avista Corporation, and the Latah County Library District.

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

DJ Scallorn
City of Moscow
Art Assistant
p | 208.883.7000 ext. 7204