[Vision2020] Thought to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 4 09:02:04 PDT 2011

"I would feel disrespected if I were on my second or third tour of duty and my kids were in a school that was dilapidated ..."

- Former Rep. Chet Edwards, D-Texas, who chaired a House panel on military construction appropriations before losing his bid for re-election last year, on the state of Defense Department schools.

Seeya at Friendship Square this afternoon, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown