[Vision2020] State Sen. McGee Pleads Guilty to DUI in Deal with Prosecutor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 2 23:43:36 PDT 2011

So, Sunil, if I were to take my neighbor's car (without his/her permission) for a joy ride around town for the evening . . . or simply to go grocery shopping . . . I am not guilty of auto theft?  Or should I drink a bottle of Jack Daniels before I go on that joy ride?

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown