[Vision2020] Fw: This is America

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Jan 30 02:15:39 PST 2011

Me, too.

Sue H

From: William Frye
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:33 AM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: Fw: This is America

          I thought this was worth passing on.

 "This is America, where a white Catholic male Republican judge was murdered on his way to greet a Democratic Jewish woman member of Congress, who was his friend.  Her life was saved initially by a 20-year old Mexican-American gay college student, and eventually by a Korean-American combat surgeon, all eulogized by our African-American President." ~Mark Shields, PBS