[Vision2020] The Anti-Megaload Rally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 29 19:08:34 PST 2011

Greetings Visionaires (et al) -

After stopping by the 1912 Center and shooting 25 photos and 17 minutes of
video of the Human Rights Rally this morning, I headed south and shot 36
photos and 7 or 8 videos of the Anti-Megaload Rally in Lewiston.

It's kinda difficult to decide which was more provocative.  They were both
hot.

I'll be posting the videos and photos from the Human Rights Rally tomorrow.

But, for now you'll just have to pacify yourself with a speech from the
Anti-Megaloads Rally.

Please excuse the shakiness at the beginning.  I was hopping around trying
to find a good vantage point.  Heck, there were no bad vantage points.
Judge for yourselves . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KznasPjr0Hc

Stay tuned, Moscow.

Tom "Who said retirement is boring?" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"This is the 'Mouse that Roared,' 'David and Goliath' and 'Avatar' all
rolled into one.  We must remember that the thousands of citizens involved
in this effort to protect their personal and family safety, their
businesses and their lifestyles are confronting some of the largest
international corporations in the world."

- Linwood Laughy