[Vision2020] Installment #37 - Stewardship

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Thu Jan 27 10:39:19 PST 2011

    Stewardship:

    is an individual's responsibility to manage his life and property
    with proper regard to the rights of others.

*Quotes to Ponder:*

*How paramount the future is to the present when one is surrounded by
children.*
Charles Darwin Naturalist  (1809 -1882)

*I believe in the equality of man; and I believe that religious duties
consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our
fellow-creatures happy.*
Thomas Paine Scholar, Intellectual, Writer  (1737-1809);

*Whatever you are, be a good one.*
Abraham Lincoln 16th U.S. President  (1809-1865)

*Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help
yourself, the second is to help others.*
Audrey Hepburn Actress, Humanitarian  (1929-1993);