[Vision2020] Support for Megaload Transportation

Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 27 09:56:06 PST 2011

Well, sure it's ok. But I sure as heck am cancelling all my summer fishing trips up the Lochsa. I wouldn't want to get stuck behind one of those big suckas on the highway. So there goes all the bucks I normally spend  at filling stations, fast-food joints, the Lodge... etc. etc. This will amount to loss to the scenic route communities of some $63.2 billion dollars based on my personal spending alone. ;-) (I eat a lot of twinkies on road trips)

Bob Dickow, troublemaker