[Vision2020] Computer question

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Jan 26 16:03:24 PST 2011

Being on a tight budget, I replaced my old computer with an Acer One D255 netbook, which really has all that I personally need in a computer.  It's a great little machine, but it came equipped with Internet Explorer, which I hate, or to put more civilly, dislike with extreme prejudice.  Specs are Intel Atom processor, 1.5Ghz, 1 MB L2 cache; Memory, 1 GB DDR3 memory; Storage, 250 GB HDD.  (I have no idea what I just typed).  Would I be able to download Mozilla Firefox on this little guy and dump @&*! Internet Explorer?