[Vision2020] Jus' When You Thought Things Couln't Get More Stupid . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 26 08:29:22 PST 2011

Now, let me see if I have this right . . .

Landlords (land owners that rent out a portion of their property) can ban
tenants from bringing Snuffy the dog into the apartment, but that same
tenant has every right to introduce a loaded Glock 9-mm into that same
apartment , , , regardless of the landlord's wishes.

I only have one question:  Huh?