[Vision2020] Local Applications?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 25 10:50:21 PST 2011

I was thinkin' it would make a GREAT "Intoleristaville" (subsidized by
"Moscow Cares"), with facilities decorated with documents, photos,
piactures/paintings, and a sundry of other items obtained/purchased from
such local organizations as the Moscow Human Rights Commission, the Latah
County Human Rights Task Force, and the Moscow Civic Association (to name
a few).

Whatcha think?

Of course, though, "Moscow Cares" would have to wait until either the
price takes a major plunge (down to the lower six-figure range) or the
property is made available via foreclosure auction.

We shall see.

On Tue, January 25, 2011 10:05 am, Art Deco wrote:
> When the asking price is 2 1/2 to 3 times the market value, it may be
> difficult to unload given current economic conditions, unless the CCC can
> find another sucker for its schemes as it has in the past.
>
> w.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown