[Vision2020] Local Applications?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 25 10:44:50 PST 2011

I was thinkin' that it would make a GREAT "Intoleristaville" (subsidized
by "Moscow Cares"), with facilities decorated by such organizations as the
Moscow Human Rights Commission, the Latah County Human Rights Task Force,
the Moscow Civic Association.

Whatcha think?

Of course, though, "Moscow Cares" will have to wait un
On Tue, January 25, 2011 10:05 am, Art Deco wrote:
> When the asking price is 2 1/2 to 3 times the market value, it may be
> difficult to unload given current economic conditions, unless the CCC can
> find another sucker for its schemes as it has in the past.
>
> w.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown