[Vision2020] Jus' When You Thought Things Couln't Get More Stupid . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 25 07:29:02 PST 2011

Sunil suggests:

"Why call Tribble a chest-thumper? If you do that, shouldn't you call the
folks fighting megaloads 'chest thumpers?'"

Not at all, Sunil.  There is absolutely no similarity between the two cases.

Should Tribble fail in his attempt, there will not be any impact (physical
or economic) on the region.  No impact whatsoever.

Should Linwood Laughy and Borg Hendrickson fail in their attempt to
disallow the megaloads from being transported via the Highway 12 corridor,
the impact will be both physical and economic in a very short time.
Instead of explaining each point of my argument, I encourage you to
browse, read, and become familiar with the multitude of documents, videos,
etc. etc. posted at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12

Worst case scenario for Tribble:  His complaint is dropped and it becomes
a two-line entry on his resume'.

Worst case scenario for the Highway 12 megaloads will have an immediate
and life-threatening impact on the region.