[Vision2020] Felons Among Us

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 22 10:22:17 PST 2011

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

Enter an address (exact or approximate), a city, choose a state, click search.

Move your mouse pointer from red icon to red icon to see details.

Move your mouse away from icons, hold down the primary mouse button, and drag
the map in some direction. If there are no icons there, enter another address
in that area. Click Search again.

I was under the impression that only data for sexual predator convictions was
available to the public because of the continuing threat to the public. These
violations include convictions other than sexual predation.

I have not investigated the source(s), quality, or completeness of the data
underlying this web site; I didn't know it existed before today's e-mail.

Ken