[Vision2020] Comment of the week

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 09:35:35 PST 2011

Following an Idaho Statesman article on Tom Luna's request for additional
funding for the state longitudinal data system.

People, people, we just need to embrace the fact ...
Submitted by gustatus_simili... on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 10:08am.
... that there are certain efficiencies to be achieved through technology.
Therefore I propose we replace Otter with a roomba and replace Luna with a
toaster. And I just had to add, we could replace Wasden with a chair. Sorry
Lawrence, that's about as much technology as I could give you.
»

Read
more: http://voices.idahostatesman.com/2011/01/18/idahopolitics/luna_requests_money_statewide_data_system_course_assessments#ixzz1BPOYgbA7

 Ron Force