[Vision2020] (no subject)

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Fri Jan 14 16:56:19 PST 2011

I posted verbatim from the Vision 20/20 archives.

For the right mind post please see:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/intolerista_island/archive/2006/05/18/43812.aspx

As you can see pretty much the exact same post with a minor edit to remove your profanity along with a little highly germane editorial comment. Please note the comments made by Scott (remember him? he was involved on your side of the discussion) toward the end. Pretty much puts the lie to your version of what transpired.

Now, as to "standards of proof" hows about you cowboy up and provide a little for your rather fantastic version of events. If you can't, say so and let this sordid matter die. I've heard you teach logic, here's your opportunity to finally display some.