[Vision2020] President Obama at Tucson

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 14 15:10:08 PST 2011

g alleges:

"What was much more disconcerting was the whoops, cheers, whistles and the
occasional we love you Obama' at any number of clearly inappropriate
points in the procedings."

Please substantiate.

Would you please provide evidence that "we love you Obama" was exclaimed
by ANYONE at the memorial.

I have audio-recorded President Obama's speech, in its entirety, for
posterity, believing that such allegations would surface.  I just wasn't
expecting such allegations so soon.

I have previously posted a transcript of President Obama's speech.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2011-January/074026.html

If you would be so kind as to indicate exactly at what point during
President Obama's speech that "we love you Obama" ws uttered, I will be
lmore than glad to post that portion of the audio-recording here.

But, then . . .

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown