[Vision2020] President Obama at Tucson

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Fri Jan 14 14:53:44 PST 2011

Well, it's a shade more dignified then hawkers hollering get yer T-shirts
here. I'll grant you that but still somewhat out of keeping with a memorial.
What was much more disconcerting was the whoops, cheers, whistles and the
occasional "we love you Obama" at any number of clearly inappropriate points
in the procedings.