[Vision2020] (no subject)

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 13 22:33:05 PST 2011

I haven't the inclination to engage in a did too/did not discussion with Mr. Campbell on this topic. I will say to him that he has my complete permission to release any and all private e-mail pertaining to this or any other topic. I also invite anyone who cares to take a stroll back through the vision 20/20 archives to 18 May 2006 and read under the subject heading "thin skinned." http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-May/029780.html I think you will find events significantly different from those described. The most glaring discrepancies being: