[Vision2020] (no subject)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Jan 14 19:45:54 PST 2011

Thanks, Paul. And, no, I don't think you are a fruitcake. I sometimes
disagree a bunch with you, but more often find your posts interesting and
thought provoking---sometimes sending me off in quest of more info (I'm a
frustrated researcher at heart, and appreciate this more than you know!).

And yes, let the rotten tomatoes fly, but let's just remember none of it is
personal---there ain't no good guys or bad guys up in here, just a bunch of
folks with opinions (some more valid than others, she said with a wink).
Debi R-S