[Vision2020] A Resolution for the 112th Congress (after the Tucson Tragedy)

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Thu Jan 13 15:44:28 PST 2011

"Beck refers to all liberals as communists.'

That is simply not true. At the Media Matters site where they attempt to promote that notion, the clip they us to try and back up the absurd claim contains no such remark. Prove me wrong with a cite.

"Roger makes connections between liberals and communists regularly."

These connections exist as you yourself recently admitted.

"Young had several similar posts on his Facebook page when he ran for state senate."

Young did not claim that all liberals are nazis or anything else. (unless it's misguided in which case I tend to agree) Once again you are making things up.

"And you criticize all my posts. You make it seem like there is something special here but your claims are always the same."

Actaully I am critical of some of your posts. Life is just to short to engage you every time you make a remark with which I find foolish. This is connected to someone calling all liberals nazis in what way?

"Do liberals contribute to the negative climate? Of course."

Glad to hear you finally agree. Progress is being made.

"A poster picking out a target who was actually shot is something different."

If you have no proof of any sort that the shooter layed eyes on it, and it's a commonly accepted practice on both sides of the political divide, what other than happenstance  makes it so different?

  Beck refers to all liberals as communists.

  Roger makes connections between liberals and communists regularly.

  Young had several similar posts on his Facebook page when he ran for state senate.

  And you criticize all my posts. You make it seem like there is something special here but your claims are always the same.

  Do liberals contribute to the negative climate? Of course. It is silly to think that just because I don't say it I don't think it.

  A poster picking out a target who was actually shot is something different.