[Vision2020] A Resolution for the 112th Congress (after the Tucson Tragedy)

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Wed Jan 12 17:25:07 PST 2011

The symbol means here, this place, this location on the map. In other words
this is a district where we would like a Republican to be in office. Sort of
like X marks the spot. Why the uber left keeps trying to make this tragedy
about Sarah and the right is really an unsavory mystery. The shooter was
crazy. Stop trying to tarnish your ideological "enemies" with reasons for a
event that just are not there.