[Vision2020] the shooting

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 12 11:55:01 PST 2011

Alright. Obama is a leftist.  He was tutored by Frank Davis, and is or was friends with William Aires(sp), He has had self proclaimed  communists such as Van Jones in his Administration. Communist are are the left. How anyone can claim a connection of Palin to Che and see done between Obama and Che is beyond me. I am not necessarily criticising Obama here. I do not see a connection between the shooter and any political rhetoric. even though I would like everyone to tone it done. Music, video games and moves would probably be a more likely connection.
Roger