[Vision2020] State Budget Deficits

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:37:03 PST 2011

Are you a member of the CIA? And how can you say in one sentence "The
best evidence provided ..." and in another "No one will ever know for
sure ..."? Those of us who are not in denial know for sure. There was
NO credible evidence of WMD. The only people who say otherwise are
folks who refuse to admit that Republicans can make mistakes.