[Vision2020] Good morning campers - It's installment #19 - Encouragement

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Wed Jan 5 21:08:08 PST 2011

  Sometimes facts are scary things.  And sometimes scary facts encourage
people to do things to deal with the scary facts.  Sometimes it takes
scary things to encourage people to address their fears and deal with
reality.

> "After years of deficit financing for state and local government (dems
> and repubs), it is time to begin to pay for the music.

Fact
> "Here is a teaser intro to get folks to focus on the problems we are now
> facing.  Before you gnash your teeth and wring your hands in despair, be
> sure to link to the full article - then let the gnashing begin.

Fact
> "We, as a nation and a republic of states are in serious fiscal
> condition.  Our present situation is NOT SUSTAINABLE.  Each U.S. citizen
> is going to sacrifice - over the next several decades."

Fact

Let's make the sacrifice count.  Let's do it well.  Let's fix the problem.