[Vision2020] State Budget Deficits

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Tue Jan 4 11:32:18 PST 2011

We should cut spending AND raise taxes.  We're NEVER going to be able to gut
the budget enough to make up for the projected deficit.  Raising taxes is
going to be necessary.  The question is:  Which taxes should we raise?

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams