[Vision2020] And More SOLIDARITY!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 27 10:58:13 PST 2011

Any relation to the "Mubarak Obama" referred to by Faux News' Monica
Crowley when discussing President Obama's decision to no longer support
the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA):

“To me, it’ s a form of dictatorship.  That’s Mubarak Obama. You cannot
just pick and choose which law you will enforce when you are president of
the United States or the Attorney General.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/02/fox-news-pundit-suggests-president-mubarak-obama-a-dictator/

On Sun, February 27, 2011 10:44 am, Kenneth Marcy wrote:
> On Sunday 27 February 2011 05:55:46 Tom Hansen wrote:
> <[snip]>
>
> Garrison Keillor mentions Wisconsin Governor Mubarak near the end of his
> Prairie Home Companion show from San Diego this weekend.
>

> Ken

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown