[Vision2020] "Credit Card Services"

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Feb 24 11:54:24 PST 2011

I agree. I have called the Do Not Call Line several times with no luck. I have had calls fron Rachel also. I hang up on recordings. I usually do not answer the phone during the day. If it is some one I need to talk to they will leave a message. If I do accidentally take a call, I tell them I do not do anything over the phone, send it to me in the mail. The biggest end of my mail is unsolicited requests for a donation. I throw most of them in the trash. It is a charity that I might be interested in, I check it out on Charity Navigator. It will have to have 3 or 4 stars  before I donate.
Roger