[Vision2020] "Credit Card Services"

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Thu Feb 24 11:48:53 PST 2011

Since Kathleen Sebelius in her position as secretary of health and human
services has it within her power to grant 729 exemptions to obamacare (many
to unions and other administration supporters) I supose that one could start
there. After that you can look to the IRS as it will be responsible for
punishing those who elect not to comply with the acts provisions and
ultimately the justice department when the fraud becomes so rampant that it
is forced to act.